Report NEP-EEC-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2016. "Measuring Systemic Stress in European Banking Systems," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/19, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Alesina, Alberto & Azzalini, Gualtiero & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco & Miano, Armando, 2016. "Is it the "How" or the "When" that Matters in Fiscal Adjustments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2016. "Self-fulfilling dynamics: The interactions of sovereign spreads, sovereign ratings and bank ratings during the euro financial crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/18, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Piotr Krajewski, 2016. "Fiscal multipliers in non-EMU CEE countries," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306957, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kaufmann, Christoph, 2016. "Optimal fiscal substitutes for the exchange rate in a monetary union," Discussion Papers 44/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Heinisch, Katja & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2016. "The European refugee crisis and the natural rate of output," IWH Discussion Papers 30/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pawe? Baranowski & Zbigniew Kuchta, 2016. "Changes in nominal rigidities in Poland - a regime switching DSGE perspective," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306955, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anil Ari, 2016. "Sovereign Risk and Bank Risk-Taking," 2016 Papers par455, Job Market Papers.
- Javier Villar Burke, 2016. "Stocks or flows? New thinking about monetary transmission through the lending channel," Working Papers 2016.04, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Magdalena Olczyk & Aleksandra Kordalska, 2016. "Gross Exports Versus Value Added Exports: Determinants And Policy Implications For Manufacturing Sectors In Selected Cee Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 40, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Hamza Bennani, 2016. "Media Coverage and ECB Policy-Making: Evidence from a New Index," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-38, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Massimo Guidolin & Manuela Pedio, 2016. "Identifying and Measuring the Contagion Channels at Work in the European Financial Crises," Working Papers 586, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Rafael DomÃ©nech & Juan RamÃ³n GarcÃa & Camilo Ulloa, 2016. "The effects of wage flexibility on activity and employment in the Spanish economy," Working Papers 16/17, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.