Report NEP-EEC-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Ferreiro & Catalina Galvez & Carmen Gomez & Ana Gonzalez, 2016. "The impact of the Great Recession on the European Union countries," Working papers wpaper150, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Maria Demertzis & Guntram B. Wolff, 2016. "The effectiveness of the European Central Bank’s Asset Purchase Programme," Policy Contributions 15276, Bruegel.
- Krylova, Elizaveta, 2016. "Leading indicator properties of corporate bond spreads, excess bond premia and lending spreads in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1911, European Central Bank.
- Jorg Bibow, 2016. "From Antigrowth Bias to Quantitative Easing: The ECB's Belated Conversion?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_868, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bajo Rubio, Oscar & Berke, Burcu & Esteve García, Vicente, 2016. "The effects of competitiveness on trade balance: The case of Southern Europe," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ersal-Kiziler,Eylem & Nguyen,Ha Minh, 2016. "Euro currency risk and the geography of debt flows to peripheral European monetary union members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7738, The World Bank.
- Carlos A. Carrasco & Jesus Ferreiro, 2016. "An analysis of the determinants of the impact of the Great Recession on the Eurozone countries," Working papers wpaper149, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Simón Sosvilla Rivero & Maria del Carmen Ramos Herrera, 2015. "De facto exchange-rate regimes in Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1502, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Lubos Komarek & Kristyna Ters & Jorg Urban, 2016. "Intraday Dynamics of Euro Area Sovereign Credit Risk Contagion," Working Papers 2016/04, Czech National Bank.
- Paloviita, Maritta & Ikonen, Pasi, 2016. "How to explain errors in budget balance forecasts in euro area countries? Empirical evidence based on real-time data," Research Discussion Papers 17/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Kathryn Holston & Thomas Laubach & John C. Williams, 2016. "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: International Trends and Determinants," Working Paper Series 2016-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2016. "Flexibility versus stability. A difficult trade-off in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 11372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lefteris Tserkezis & Christos N.Pitelis, 2015. "The potential role of Sovereign Wealth Funds in the context of the EU crisis," Working papers wpaper123, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Steffen, Sascha, 2016. "Capital markets union in Europe: Why other unions must lead the way," ZEW policy briefs 4/2016, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2016. "A Critical Assessment Of The Eu Monetary, Fiscal And Financial Regulatory Framework And A Reform Proposal," Working papers wpaper132, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Elisabetta Montanaro, 2016. "Central Banks And Financial Supervision; New Tendencies," Working papers wpaper134, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Liliana Harding & Mihai Mutascu, 2016. "Does migration affect tax revenue in Europe?," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..