Report NEP-EEC-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2016. "Interest rates, Eurobonds and intra-European exchange rate misalignments: The challenge of sustainable adjustments in the Eurozone," Working Papers of BETA 2016-19, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Robert Anderton & Arno Hantzsche & Simon Savsek & Mate Toth, 2016. "Sectoral Wage Rigidities and Labour and Product Market Institutions in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 2016/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Saraceno, Francesco & Tamborini , Roberto, 2016. "How can it work? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone," SEP Working Papers 2016/1, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- António Afonso, & Manuel Reis, 2016. "Revisiting Sovereign Bond Spreads’Determinants in the EMU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2016/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Paul De Grauwe & Yuemei Ji & Armin Steinbach, 2016. "The EU debt crisis: Testing and revisiting conventional legal doctrine," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 108, European Institute, LSE.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2016. "Central Banks' Predictability: An Assessment by Financial Market Participants," Research Papers in Economics 2016-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Rapacki, Ryszard, 2015. "The institutional underpinnings of the prospective euro adoption in Poland," EconStor Conference Papers 130186, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Patty Duijm & Sophie Steins Bisschop, 2015. "Short-termism of long-term investors? The investment behaviour of Dutch insurance companies and pension funds," DNB Working Papers 489, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beramendi, Pablo & Stegmueller, Daniel, 2016. "The Political Geography Of The Eurocrisis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 278, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Thomas Flavin & Dolores Lagoa-Varela, 2016. "Are Banking Shocks Contagious? Evidence from the Eurozone," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n268-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Mathilde Le Moigne & Francesco Saraceno & Sébastien Villemot, 2016. "Probably Too Little, Certainly Too Late. An Assessment of the Juncker Investment Plan," Sciences Po publications 2016-10, Sciences Po.
- Papaioannou, Sotiris, 2016. "Public spending, monetary policy and growth: Evidence from EU countries," MPRA Paper 70331, University Library of Munich, Germany.