Report NEP-EEC-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alice, Albonico & Alessia, Paccagnini & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2016. "PIIGS in the Euro Area. An Empirical DSGE Model," Working Papers 331, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 11 Mar 2016.
- Corbisiero, Giuseppe, 2016. "Bank Lending, Collateral, and Credit Traps in a Monetary Union," Research Technical Papers 02/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2016. "The United States dominates global investment banking: does it matter for Europe?," Policy Contributions 13132, Bruegel.
- Huber, Florian & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2016. "International housing markets, unconventional monetary policy and the zero lower bound," FinMaP-Working Papers 58, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Monica Billio & Massimiliano Caporin & Lorenzo Frattarolo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2016. "Networks in risk spillovers: a multivariate GARCH perspective," Working Papers 2016:03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Marcel Ausloos & Rosella Castellano & Roy Cerqueti, 2016. "Regularities and Discrepancies of Credit Default Swaps: a Data Science approach through Benford's Law," Papers 1603.01103, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201508131350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Ongena & Alexander Popov & Neeltje Van Horen, 2016. "The invisible hand of the government: "Moral suasion" during the European sovereign debt crisis," DNB Working Papers 505, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- García-Santana, Manuel & Moral-Benito, Enrique & Pijoan-Mas, Josep & Ramos, Roberto, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 11144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gros, Daniel, 2016. "Adjustment within the Euro Area: Is it all about competitiveness?," CEPS Papers 11260, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Roberto Felici & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2016. "Euro area significant banks: main differences and recent performance," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 306, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mayes David & Paloviita Maritta & Viren Matti, 2015. "The EMU and the anchoring of inflation expectations?," Discussion Papers 103, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Andrea Locatelli & Libero Monteforte & Giordano Zevi, "undated". "Heterogeneous Fall in Productive Capacity in Italian Industry during the 2008-13 Double-Dip Recession," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 303, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2016. "Strong Sterling Pound and Weak European Currencies in the Crises: Evidence from Covered Interest Parity of Secured Rates," NBER Working Papers 21938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huertas, Thomas, 2016. "European Bank Resolution: Making it work!," CEPS Papers 11262, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Giacomo Ricotti & Marco Burroni & Vincenzo Cuciniello & Elena Padovani & Elena Pisano & Stefania Zotteri, 2016. "The tax burden on banks over the period 2006-2014," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 314, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Marconi, Gabriele & Maselli,Ilaria, 2015. "A European Unemployment Benefits Scheme: The rationale and the challenges ahead," CEPS Papers 10952, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Cigdem Borke Tunali, 2016. "The Sustainability of External Imbalances in the European Periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 106, European Institute, LSE.