Report NEP-EEC-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas & Andras Simon, 2015. "Filling the gap: open economy considerations for more reliable potential output estimates," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1557, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Merike Kukk & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "Macroeconomic factors in corporate and household saving. Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Volker Hallwirth, 2015. "Monitoring competitiveness in the European Economic and Monetary Union," IMK Studies 44-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Peter Schwendner & Martin Schuele & Thomas Ott & Martin Hillebrand, 2015. "European Government Bond Dynamics and Stability Policies: Taming Contagion Risks," Working Papers 8, European Stability Mechanism.
- Tomáš Heryán & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes & Roman Matousek, 2016. "European lending channel: differences in transmission mechanisms due to the global financial crisis," Working Papers 0027, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "How Long Before Growth and Employment Are Restored in Greece?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_gr_1_16, Levy Economics Institute.
- Petra Palic & Petra Posedel Simovic & Maruska Vizek, 2015. "The Determinants of Country´s Risk Premium Volatility: Evidence from Panel VAR Model," Working Papers 1505, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Christophe Piette, 2016. "Predicting Belgium’s GDP using targeted bridge models," Working Paper Research 290, National Bank of Belgium.
- Andres Kuusk & Karsten Staehr & Uku Varblane, 2015. "Sectoral change and labour productivity growth during boom, bust and recovery," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr & Fabio Filipozzi, 2015. "Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe : expectations and structural breaks," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- João Pereira & Maria Aurora Galego, 2015. "Inter-Country Wage Differences in the European Union," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_15, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Anne Drumaux & Julien Ravet, 2016. "European Strategy 2020: what about the carrot?," Working Papers CEB 16-003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabel Argimón & Ángel Estrada & Michel Dietsch, 2015. "Prudential filters, portfolio composition and capital ratios in european banks," Working Papers 1538, Banco de España.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2016. "Aging, Taxes and Pensions in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1601, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.