Report NEP-EEC-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Adam & Junyi Zhu, 2015. "Price Level Changes and the Redistribution of Nominal Wealth Across the Euro Area," Working Papers 1501, Council on Economic Policies.
- Khosravi, Taha, 2015. "The Impact of a Low Interest Rate Environment: Empirical Evidence from the Euro Area Bank Lending Survey," MPRA Paper 67363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel, 2015. "Challenges for European Welfare States," MEA discussion paper series 201508, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Adam, Klaus & Tzamourani, Panagiota, 2015. "Distributional consequences of asset price inflation in the Euro area," Working Papers 15-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Esteban PÃ©rez Caldentey & MatÃas Vernengo, 2015. "Integration, Spurious Convergence, and Financial Fragility: A Post-Keynesian Interpretation of the Spanish Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_847, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2015. "In the absence of fiscal union, the Eurozone needs a more flexible monetary policy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 113, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Marco Sanfilippo, & Margherita Velucchi, 2015. "Divers Twins: The Impact of China on Italian and German Manufacturing Exports," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Nick Butt & Rohan Churm & Michael McMahon & Arpad Morotz & Jochen Schanz, 2015. "QE and the Bank Lending Channel in the United Kingdom," CAMA Working Papers 2015-38, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Demographics and the Secular Stagnation Hypothesis in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Berson & N. Ferrari, 2015. "Financial incentives and labor market duality," Working papers 575, Banque de France.
- BÃ¶rsch-Supan, Axel, 2015. "Rational pension policies," MEA discussion paper series 201509, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "European integration as an underestimated success programme," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 109, WWWforEurope.