Report NEP-EEC-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gibran Watfe, 2015. "The Impact of the ECB's Asset Purchase Programmes on Sovereign Bond Spreads in the Euro Area," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 35, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Malgorzata Skibinska, 2015. "What drives the labour wedge? A comparison between CEE countries and the Euro Area," IBS Working Papers 14/2015, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Tavares, Tiago, 2015. "Labor Market Distortions under Sovereign Default Crises," MPRA Paper 66964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bicu, A.C. & Lieb, L.M., 2016. "Cross-border effects of fiscal policy in the Eurozone," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Anwar Khayat, 2015. "Negative Policy Rates, Banking Flows and Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-01203609, HAL.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Cowell, Frank, 2015. "European identity and redistributive preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63802, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“Short-run and long-run effects of public debt on economic performance: Evidence from EMU countries”," IREA Working Papers 201522, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2015.
- Hervé Alexandre & François Guillemin & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2015. "Disclosure, banks CDS spreads and the European sovereign crisis," Working Papers 2015-10, CRESE.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, MB & Engel, C, 2015. "Real Exchange Rates and Sectoral Productivity in the Eurozone," Working Papers 26970, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- G. Verdugo, 2015. "Real Wage Cyclicality in the Eurozone before and during the Great Recession: Evidence from micro data," Working papers 570, Banque de France.