Report NEP-EEC-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leo Krippner & Sandra Eickmeier & Julia von Borstel, 2015. "The interest rate pass-through in the euro area during the sovereign debt crisis," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2015/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Christophe Blot & Marion Cochard & Bruno Ducoudre & Danielle Schweisguth & Xavier Timbeau & Jérôme Creel, 2014. "Fiscal consolidation, public debt and output dynamics in the euro area : lessons from a simple model with time-varying fiscal multipliers," Working Papers hal-01052440, HAL.
- Pietro Dallari & Antonio Ribba, 2015. "Economic Shocks and their Effects on Unemployment in the Euro Area Periphery under the EMU," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0057, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Carolina Osorio Buitron & Esteban Vesperoni, 2015. "Spillover Implications of Differences in Monetary Conditions in the United States and the Euro Area," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 15/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2015. "What future for taxation in the EU ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6m2bi4eoh48, Sciences Po.
- Sarah Guillou & Lionel Nesta, 2015. "Markup heterogeneity, export status ans the establishment of the euro," Working Papers hal-01101153, HAL.
- Meller, Barbara & Metiu, Norbert, 2015. "The synchronization of European credit cycles," Discussion Papers 20/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Juan F. Jimeno, 2015. "Long-lasting consequences of the European crisis," Working Papers 1522, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Michal Andrle & John C Bluedorn & Luc Eyraud & Tidiane Kinda & Petya Koeva Brooks & Gerd Schwartz & Anke Weber, 2015. "Reforming Fiscal Governance in the European Union," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Pesliakaite, Jurgita, 2015. "Determinants of unemployment in CEE-10 economies: the role of labour market institutions and the macroeconomic environment in 2002–2012," MPRA Paper 66041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maarten van Oordt & Chen Zhou, 2015. "Systemic risk of European banks: Regulators and markets," DNB Working Papers 478, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lewis, John & De Schryder, Selien, 2015. "Export dynamics since the Great Trade Collapse: a cross-country analysis," Bank of England working papers 535, Bank of England.
- Maas, Daniel & Mayer, Eric & Rüth, Sebastian, 2015. "Current account dynamics and the housing boom and bust cycle in Spain," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 94, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2015. "The Swedish Macroeconomic Policy Framework," Working Paper Series 1075, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.