Report NEP-EEC-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Watt, 2015. "Quantitative easing with bite: a proposal for conditional overt monetary financing of public investment," IMK Working Paper 148-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Ahmed Rostom & Erk Hacihasanoglu, 2015. "European Economic and Monetary Union Sovereign Debt Markets," Working Paper 27, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Manish K. Singh, 2015. "“Sovereigns and banks in the euro area: a tale of two crises”," IREA Working Papers 201504, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Peter Claeys & Borek Vasicek, 2014. "Spillover of the ECB's Monetary Policy Outside the Euro Area: How Different is Conventional From Unconventional Policy?," Working Papers 2014/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk & Fecht, Falko & Peydró, José Luis, 2015. "Cross-Border Liquidity, Relationships and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Euro Area Interbank Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 10479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Fernández-Rodríguez & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“Financial stress transmission in EMU sovereign bond market volatility: a connectedness analysis”," IREA Working Papers 201510, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Cenkhan Sahin & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Market reactions to the ECB's Comprehensive Assessment," DNB Working Papers 463, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2015. "The relevance of the EU banking sector to economic growth and the recent financial crisis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Mavrozacharakis, Emmanouil & Tsagarakis, Stelios & Kamekis, Apostolos, 2015. "Modern Populism in Greece," MPRA Paper 62656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Andrea Vaona, 2015. "Searching for Money Illusion in Europe," Working Papers 10/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj, 2015. "Innovations in mortgage finance and the onset of the Great Recession in a small open economy with a euro peg," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 5/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Spolaore, Enrico, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 221, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Enrique Sentana, 2015. "Fast ML Estimation of Dynamic Bifactor Models: An Application to European Inflation," Working Papers wp2015_1502, CEMFI.
- Tommaso Proietti & Martyna Marczak & Gianluigi Mazzi, 2015. "EuroMInd-D: A Density Estimate of Monthly Gross Domestic Product for the Euro Area," CREATES Research Papers 2015-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.