Report NEP-EEC-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta De Santis, 2014. "Current account "core-periphery dualism" in the EMU," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 996, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Niels Gilbert & Jasper de Jong, 2014. "Does the Stability and Growth Pact induce a bias in the EC's fiscal forecasts," DNB Working Papers 451, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ansgar Belke & Tobias Böing, 2014. "Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries – New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability," Ruhr Economic Papers 0520, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Sandro Momigliano & Marzia Romanelli & Pietro Tommasino, 2014. "Just round the corner? Pros, cons, and implementation issues of a fiscal union for the euro area," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 245, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hamza Bennani & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "The (Home) Bias of European Central Bankers: New Evidence Based on Speeches," Research Papers in Economics 2014-16, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2014. "Financial indicators signalling correlation changes in sovereign bond markets," Working Paper Series 1746, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2014. "Macroeconomic effects of simultaneous implementation of reforms after the crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 997, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Angana Banerji & Sergejs Saksonovs & Huidan Huidan Lin & Rodolphe Blavy, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Advanced Economies in Europe; Searching for Solutions," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Selim Elekdag & Dirk V Muir, 2014. "Das Public Kapital; How Much Would Higher German Public Investment Help Germany and the Euro Area?," IMF Working Papers 14/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Marek Antosiewicz & Piotr Lewandowski, 2014. "What if you were German? - DSGE approach to the Great Recession on labour markets," IBS Working Papers 1/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, revised Dec 2014.
- Claeys, Peter & Cimadomo, Jacopo & Poplawski Ribeiro, Marcos, 2014. "How do financial institutions forecast sovereign spreads?," Working Paper Series 1750, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Busetti & Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno, 2014. "Deflationary shocks and de-anchoring of inflation expectations," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 252, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Amzallag, Adrien & Kapp, Daniel & Kok, Christoffer, 2014. "The impact of regulating occupational pensions in Europe on investment and financial stability," Occasional Paper Series 154, European Central Bank.
- Schwarz, Claudia & Karakitsos, Polychronis & Merriman, Niall & Studener, Werner, 2014. "Why accounting matters: a central bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 153, European Central Bank.