Report NEP-EEC-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Ana María Aguilar Argaez & Santiago García-Verdú & Gabriel Cuadra, 2014. "Heading into Trouble: A Comparison of the Latin American Crises and the Euro Area's Current Crisis," Working Papers 2014-17, Banco de México.
- Gabriela Castro & Ricardo M. Felix & Paulo Julio & Jose R. Maria, 2014. "Fiscal multipliers in a small euro area economy: How big can they get in crisis times?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The great (De)leveraging in the GIIPS countries. Domestic credit and net foreign liabilities 1998–2013," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Manish K. Singh & Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "Forward looking banking stress in EMU countries," Working Papers 14-10, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Patrice Ollivaud & David Turner, 2014. "The Effect of the Global Financial Crisis on OECD Potential Output," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1166, OECD Publishing.
- Paul Viefers & Ferdinand Fichtner & Simon Junker & Maximilian Podstawski, 2014. "Filtering German Economic Conditions from a Large Dataset: The New DIW Economic Barometer," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1414, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ludmila Fadejeva & Martin Feldkircher & Thomas Reininger, 2014. "International Transmission of Credit Shocks: Evidence from Global Vector Autoregression Model," Working Papers 2014/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Gyorgy Gyomai & Marc Wildi, 2012. "OECD Composite Leading Indicators for G7 Countries: A Comparison of the Hodrick-Prescott Filter and the Multivariate Direct Filter Approach," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2012/5, OECD Publishing.
- Tairi RÃµÃµm & Katri Urke, 2014. "The Euro Changeover in Estonia: implications for inflation," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-6, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Daniele Ciani & Wanda Cornacchia & Paolo Garofalo, 2014. "The macroprudential measures adopted in Europe for the real estate sector," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 227, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.