Report NEP-EEC-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Turning point chronology for the Euro-Zone: A Distance Plot Approach," Post-Print halshs-00803457, HAL.
- António Afonso & Luís Martins, 2014. "Monetary Developments and Expansionary Fiscal Consolidations: Evidence from the EMU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jean-Marc Fournier, 2014. "Reinvigorating the EU Single Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1159, OECD Publishing.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Series 1427, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy Bechara & Anica Kramer & Sylvi Rzepka, 2014. "Labour Market Dynamics and Worker Heterogeneity During the Great Recession – Evidence from Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 0499, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanz, Ismael, 2014. "Does the Composition of Government Expenditure Matter for Long-run GDP Levels?," Working Paper Series 3516, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2014. "Fertility and Modernity," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0779, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2014. "Increased longevity and social security reform : questioning the optimality of individual accounts when education matters," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Localized Technological Change and Efficiency Wages across European Regional Labour Markets," Post-Print halshs-00727608, HAL.
- L. Arrondel & L. Bartiloro & P. Linder & T. Y. Mathä & C. Rampazzi & F. Savignac & T. Schmidt & M. Schürz & P. Vermeulen, 2014. "How do households allocate their assets? Stylised facts from the Eurosystem Household Finance and Consumption Survey," Working papers 504, Banque de France.