Report NEP-EEC-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valiante, Diego, 2014. "Framing Banking Union in the Euro Area: Some empirical evidence," CEPS Papers 8882, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2014. "Is It Too Late to Bail Out the Troubled Countries in the Eurozone?," NBER Working Papers 19909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irma Hindrayanto & Siem Jan Koopman & Jasper de Winter, 2014. "Nowcasting and forecasting economic growth in the euro area using principal components," DNB Working Papers 415, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sabine Herrmann & Joern Kleinert, 2014. "Lucas Paradox and Allocation Puzzle - Is the euro area different?," Graz Economics Papers 2014-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Zsolt Darvas & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, 2014. "The long haul: managing exit from financial assistance," Policy Contributions 816, Bruegel.
- Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto, 2014. "The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6783, The World Bank.
- Elisabeth Johansson-Nogués, 2014. "The European Union’s external representation after Lisbon: from ‘hydra-headed’ to ‘octopus’?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0366, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Biggs, Michael & Mayer, Thomas, 2014. "Latvia and Greece: Less is more," CEPS Papers 8922, Centre for European Policy Studies.