Report NEP-EEC-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Angelini & Giuseppe Grande & Fabio Panetta, 2014. "The negative feedback loop between banks and sovereigns," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 213, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Schleer, Frauke & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Financial sector-output dynamics in the euro area: Non-linearities reconsidered," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-068 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Pragidis, Ioannis & Chionis, Dionisios, 2014. "Are there any contagion effects from Greek bonds?," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 6-2014, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Esteve-González & Bernd Theilen, 2014. "European Integration: Partisan Motives or Economic Benefits?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 71, European Institute, LSE.
- Sylvérie Herbert, 2014. "Econometric analysis of regime switches and of fiscal multipliers," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-01, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Wood, richard, 2014. "Eurozone Macroeconomic Framework: Reducing Internal and External Imbalances," MPRA Paper 53569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Ehrmann & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household Risk Management and Actual Mortgage Choice in the Euro Area," BCL working papers 84, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014. "A multi-country DSGE model with incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-through: application for the Euro area," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-6, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Christian de Boissieu, 2014. "Towards a Banking Union: Open issues. A report," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 32, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance & Francesco Saraceno, 2014. "Assessing the link between price and financial stability," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2014. "A General Financial Transactions Tax. Motives, Effects and Implementation According to the Proposal of the European Commission," WIFO Working Papers 461, WIFO.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Lábaj & Patrik Pruzinský, 2014. "Prospective Ageing and Economic Growth in Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp165, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Dietmar Janetzko, 2014. "Using Twitter to Model the EUR/USD Exchange Rate," Papers 1402.1624, arXiv.org.