Report NEP-EEC-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2014. "“Causality and Contagion in EMU Sovereign Debt Markets”," IREA Working Papers 201403, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Carluccio Bianchi & Eleonora Lorenzini, 2014. "The growth performance and prospects in the Euro area: a balance-of-payments approach," DEM Working Papers Series 067, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7921, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2014. "How macroeconomic imbalances interact? Evidence from a panel VAR analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2014_006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14004-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore