Report NEP-EEC-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen Broto & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2013. "Disentangling contagion among sovereign cds spreads during the european debt crisis," Working Papers 1314, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- van Suntum, Ulrich, 2013. "A parallel currency proposal for the stronger Euro-states," CAWM Discussion Papers 64, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Waël Louhichi, 3/24. "Measuring the Impact of Exchange Rate Movements on Domestic Prices: A Cointegrated VAR Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00879270, HAL.
- Beatrice Pataracchia & Rafal Raciborski & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2013. "Endogenous housing risk in an estimated DSGE model of the Euro Area," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 505, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Răzvan, 2013. "Romanian current account sustainability after the adhesion to European Union," MPRA Paper 51244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Brun , Matthieu & Fraisse , Henri & Thesmar , David, 2013. "The Real Effects of Bank Capital Requirements," Les Cahiers de Recherche 988, HEC Paris.