Report NEP-EEC-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2013. "The Euro Area Crisis; Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 13/198, .
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11721 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- CÃ©line Allard & Petya Koeva Brooks & John C Bluedorn & Fabian Bornhorst & Franziska L Ohnsorge & Katharine M Christopherson Puh, 2013. "Toward A Fiscal Union for the Euro Area," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 13/9, International Monetary Fund.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013. "The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the Process of Real and Nominal Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 7627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christophe Andre & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2013. "Comovement in Euro Area Housing Prices: A Fractional Cointegration Approach," Working Papers 201359, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mancini, Loreano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Wrampelmeyer, Jan, 2013. "The Euro Interbank Repo Market," Working Papers on Finance 1316, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2015.
- Samuel Brazys & Niamh Hardiman, 2013. "From Tiger to PIIGS: Ireland and the use of heuristics in comparative political economy," Working Papers 201316, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Cecilia Frale & Stefano Grassi & Massimiliano Marcellino & Gianluigi Mazzi & Tommaso Proietti, 2013. "EuroMInd-C: a Disaggregate Monthly Indicator of Economic Activity for the Euro Area and member countries," CEIS Research Paper 287, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Oct 2013.
- Fertig, Michael & Kahanec, Martin, 2013. "Mobility in an Enlarging European Union: Projections of Potential Flows from EU's Eastern Neighbors and Croatia," IZA Discussion Papers 7634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda, 2013. "Specialization, gravity, and European trade in final goods," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1054, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.