Report NEP-EEC-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Wyplosz, 2013. "Europe’s Quest for Fiscal Discipline," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 498, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Matteo Falagiarda & Stefan Reitz, 2013. "Announcements of ECB Unconventional Programs: Implications for the Sovereign Risk of Italy," Kiel Working Papers 1866, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2013_021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lars winkelmann & Markus Bibinger & Tobias Linzert, 2013. "ECB monetary policy surprises: identification through cojumps in interest rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Interactions between eurozone and US booms and busts: A Bayesian panel Markov-switching VAR model," Working Paper 2013/20, Norges Bank.
- Juillard, Michel & Le Bihan, Herve & Millard, Stephen, 2013. "Non-uniform wage-staggering: European evidence and monetary policy implications," Bank of England working papers 477, Bank of England.
- Timo Henckel & Gordon Menzies & Daniel J. Zizzo, 2013. "The Great Recession and the Two Dimensions of European Central Bank Credibility," Working Paper Series 13, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sara Bleninger, 2013. "Welfare Effects of the Euro Cash Changeover: Do Assumptions Really Matter?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 577, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Tokunaga, Masahiro, 2013. "Macroecnomic Impacts of FDI in Transition Economies: A Meta-Study," RRC Working Paper Series 39, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.