Report NEP-EEC-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucas, André & Schwaab, Bernd & Zhang, Xin, 2013. "Conditional euro area sovereign default risk," Working Paper Series 269, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Erica Perego & Wessel N. Vermeulen, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond relations: a tale of two regions," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-08, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Robert Kollmann, 2013. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks And International Business Cycles: Evidence From An Estimated Model," CAMA Working Papers 2013-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Melisso Boschi & Massimiliano Marzo & Simone Salotti, 2013. "Domestic Versus International Determinants Of European Business Cycles: A GVAR Approach," CAMA Working Papers 2013-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eric Dor, 2013. "The launch of the euro brought about an impressive decrease of manufacturing production in France and huge losses of market shares," Working Papers 2013-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- David Iselin & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2013. "Using Newspapers for Tracking the Business Cycle," KOF Working papers 13-337, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "The Employment of the Low-Skilled Youth in France," IZA Policy Papers 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "The "emersion" effect: an ex post and ex ante social program evaluation on labor tax evasion in Italy," Working Papers 2/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jun 2013.
- Jonas Dovern & Björn van Roye, 2013. "International transmission of financial stress: evidence from a GVAR," Kiel Working Papers 1844, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Valeria Gattai, 2013. "The Dragon and the Elephant on the way to Italy," Working Papers 248, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.