Report NEP-EEC-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gildas Lamé, 2013. "Was there a "Greenspan conundrum" in the Euro Area ?," Working Papers 2013-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- DREZE, Jacques & DURRE, Alain, 2013. "Fiscal integration and growth stimulation in Europe," CORE Discussion Papers 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2013. "What is Happening to Growth in Europe?," wiiw Research Reports 385, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Guido Baldi & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "The European Debt Crisis and Fiscal Reaction Functions in Europe 2000-2012," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1295, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Niels Gilbert & Jeroen Hessel & Silvie Verkaart, 2013. "Towards a Stable Monetary Union: What Role for Eurobonds?," DNB Working Papers 379, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Kregel, 2013. "Lessons from the Cypriot Deposit Haircut for EU Deposit Insurance Schemes," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-04, Levy Economics Institute.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici & Francesco Nucci, 2013. "Assessing policy reforms for Italy using ITEM and QUESTIII," CEIS Research Paper 280, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 May 2013.
- Pierre Noël, 2013. "EU Gas Supply Security: Unfinished Business," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1312, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philip Arestis & Ana Rosa Gonzalez, 2013. "Modeling the Housing Market in OECD Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_764, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore