Report NEP-EEC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Mercedes Monfort & Javier Ordóñez, 2012. "Real Convergence in Europe: A Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 2012023, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Dritan Gjika & Roman Horváth, 2012. "Stock Market Comovements in Central Europe: Evidence from Asymmetric DCC Model," Working Papers 322, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Weymes, Laura, 2012. "Fiscal Consolidation - Does it deliver?," Economic Letters 07/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Richard Frensch & Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda, 2012. "Specialization, gravity, and European trade in final goods," Working Papers 320, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Iori, G. & Kapar, B. & Olmo, J., 2012. "The Cross-Section of Interbank Rates: A Nonparametric Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 12/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Marco Lagi & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2012. "The European debt crisis: Defaults and market equilibrium," Papers 1209.6369, arXiv.org.
- Vladimír Benácek & Helena Lenihan & Bernadette Andreosso-O’Callaghan & Eva Michalíková & Denis Kan, 2012. "Political Risk, Institutions and Foreign Direct Investment: How Do They Relate in Various European Countries?," Working Papers IES 2012/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Thomas Windberger & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Janette Walde, 2012. "Dirty floating and monetary independence in Central and Eastern Europe - The role of structural breaks," Working Papers 2012-21, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Gabrieli, S., 2012. "Too-connected versus too-big-to-fail: banksÂ’ network centrality and overnight interest rates," Working papers 398, Banque de France.
- Weymes, Laura & Bermingham, Colin, 2012. "Fiscal Compact - Implications for Ireland," Economic Letters 09/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Javier Olivera Angulo, 2012. "The division of parental transfers in Europe," Working Papers 201220, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Tiziano Ropele & Gabriele Sene & Federico M. Signoretti, 2012. "The impact of the sovereign debt crisis on the activity of Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 133, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.