Report NEP-EEC-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2012. "A Germansï¿½ dilemma: save the euro or preserve their socio-economic model," Department of Economics Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Mark Hallerberg, 2012. "Explaining European Patterns of Taxation: From the Introduction of the Euro to the Euro-Crisis," Research Department Publications 4777, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Francisco de Castro & Daniel Garrote, 2012. "The effects of fiscal shocks on the exchange rate in the EMU and differences with the US," Working Papers 1224, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Shahin Vallée, 2012. "The creation of euro area financial safety nets," Working Papers 732, Bruegel.
- Kilponen, Juha & Laakkonen, Helinä & Vilmunen, Jouko, 2012. "Sovereign risk, European crisis resolution policies and bond yields," Research Discussion Papers 22/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Ginters Buss, 2012. "A New Real-Time Indicator for the Euro Area GDP," Working Papers 2012/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2012. "Risk Aversion in the Euro area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00713669, HAL.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "European economic governance: the Berlin-Washington consensus," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kulhánek, Lumír, 2012. "Real convergence in Central and Eastern European EU member states," MPRA Paper 39822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert Brücker & Elke Jahn & Richard Upward, 2012. "Migration and Imperfect Labor Markets: Theory and Cross-country Evidence from Denmark, Germany and the UK," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Eleftherios Goulas & Athina Zervoyianni, 2012. "Growth, Deficits and Uncertainty in a Panel of 28 Countries," Working Paper series 52_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2012. "Evaluating the possible impact of pension reforms on future living standards in Europe," MPRA Paper 39851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriella Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability, Economic Cycle and Financial Crises: The Case of the GIPS," Working Paper series 54_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Stovicek, Klara & Turrini, Alessandro, 2012. "Benchmarking Unemployment Benefits in the EU," IZA Policy Papers 43, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Galo Nuño & Cristina Pulido & Rubén Segura-Cayuela, 2012. "Long-run growth and demographic prospects in advanced economies," Occasional Papers 1206, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.