Report NEP-EEC-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Lessons from Reforms in Central and Eastern Europe in the Wake of the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series WP12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gregor Semieniuk & Till van Treeck & Achim Truger, 2011. "Nothing learned from the crisis? Some remarks on the Stability Programmes 2011-2014 of the Euro area governments," IMK Working Paper 11-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Christian Schoder & Christian R. Proaño & Willi Semmler, 2012. "Are the current account imbalances between EMU countries sustainable?," IMK Working Paper 90-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2011. "The European Financial and Economic Crisis: Alternative Solutions from a (Post-) Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 9-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Catherine Prettner & Klaus Prettner, 2012. " After Two Decades of Integration: How Interdependent are Eastern European Economies and the Euro Area?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp138, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Dominik Bernhofer & Till van Treeck, 2011. "New evidence of heterogeneous bank interest rate pass-through in the euro area," IMK Working Paper 12-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Monetary transmission in three central European economies: evidence from time-varying coefficient vector autoregressions," Working Papers 722, Bruegel.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Minsoo Lee & Donghyun Park, 2012. "Developing countries' financial vulnerability to the euro crisis: An event study of equity and bond markets," NBER Working Papers 18028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2011-1028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher, 2011. "Interregional Cooperation in the Framework Programme: A Gravity Model," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_069, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Cyril Pouvelle, 2012. "Bank Credit, Asset Prices and Financial Stability; Evidence From French Banks," IMF Working Papers 12/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2011. "The Euro/Dollar Exchange Rate: Chaotic or Non-Chaotic?," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_035, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Camille Logeay & Sabine Stephan & Rudolf Zwiener, 2011. "Driving forces behind the sectoral wage costs differentials in Europe," IMK Working Paper 10-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jan Fagerberg & Maryann Feldman & Martin Srholec, 2012. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp455, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.