Report NEP-EEC-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111419 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Merler & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "Who's afraid of sovereign bonds?," Policy Contributions 695, Bruegel.
- Alan Ahearne & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "The debt challenge in Europe," Working Papers 686, Bruegel.
- Marcello Pericoli, 2012. "Expected inflation and inflation risk premium in the euro area and in the United States," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 842, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andini, Corrado & Cabral, Ricardo, 2012. "Further Austerity and Wage Cuts Will Worsen the Euro Crisis," IZA Policy Papers 37, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Mink & Jakob de Haan, 2012. "Contagion during the Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis," DNB Working Papers 335, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- L. Randall Wray, 2012. "The Euro Crisis and the Job Guarantee: A Proposal for Ireland," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_707, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2/09. "On the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy of Changes in Sovereign Ratings," Working Papers hal-00668284, HAL.
- Marcello Pericoli, 2012. "Real term structure and inflation compensation in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 841, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J. Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Synchronization and Diversity in Business Cycles: A Network Approach Applied to the European Union," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- van Aarle, Bas & Kappler, Marcus, 2011. "Fiscal adjustment in Greece: In search for sustainable public finances," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Igors Kasjanovs, 2011. "The Convergence Processes in Europe and Latvia," Discussion Papers 2011/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpo:wpaper:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "An assessment of Stability and Growth Pact Reform Proposals in a Small-Scale Macro Framework," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111416 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andre C. Silva, 2012. "Taxes and Labor Supply: Portugal, Europe, and the United States (Conference Version)," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp560, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.