Report NEP-EEC-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Sandra & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Central bank communication and the perception of monetary policy by financial market experts," Discussion Papers 2010/29, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2011. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," NBP Working Papers 79, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Daniëlle Walraven, 2011. "Monitoring the unsecured interbank money market using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 276, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Larch, Martin & van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," Working Papers 2011:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Monica Raileanu Szeles, 2011. "Exploring the Economic Convergence in the EU New Member States by Using Nonparametric Models," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonung, Lars & Lindén, Staffan, 2011. "The forecasting horizon of inflationary expectations and perceptions in the EU. Is it really 12 months?," Working Papers 2011:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niko Dotz & Christoph Fisher, 2011. "What can EMU countries' sovereign bond spreads tell us about market perceptions of default probabilities during the recent financial crisis?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 69, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval, 2011. "Raising Potential Growth After the Crisis: A Quantitative Assessment of the Potential Gains from Various Structural Reforms in the OECD Area and Beyond," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 835, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gál, Zoltán, 2010. "Future Bangalores? The increasing role of Central and Eastern Europe in the global services offshoring market: evidence from trade statistics," MPRA Paper 28360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "Welfare State - The Scandinavian Model," Economics Working Papers 2011-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Ard den Reijer & Patrik Jonasson & Ragnar Nymoen, 2011. "MOSES: Model of Swedish Economic Studies," Working Paper Series 11011, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore