Report NEP-EEC-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonella Stirati, 2010. "Changes in Functional Income Distribution in Italy and Europe," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0119, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Schmidt, Sandra & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Why do financial market experts misperceive future monetary policy decisions?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vanda Almeida & Gabriela Lopes de Castro & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & José R. Maria, 2010. "Fiscal Stimulus in a Small Euro Area Economy," Working Papers w201016, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray & Yeva Nersisyan, 2010. "Endgame for the Euro? Without Major Restructuring, the Eurozone is Doomed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_113, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Preparing for Euro Adoption in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 790, OECD Publishing.
- Frey, Rainer, 2010. "The discontinuous integration of Western Europe's heterogeneous market for corporate control from 1995 to 2007," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,14, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Djurić, Sandra, 2010. "Twin deficits and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: a comparison of the EU member states and candidate countries," MPRA Paper 24149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- An IRC expert group of the ESCB, 2010. "Financial stability challenges in EU candidate countries - Financial systems in the aftermath of the global crisis," Occasional Paper Series 115, European Central Bank.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2010. "Services sectors' agglomeration and its interdependence with industrial agglomeration in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 107, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Purchasing Power Parity and the European Single Currency: Some New Evidence," Working Paper series 19_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Schmid, Günther, 2010. "Non-Standard Employment and Labour Force Participation: A Comparative View of the Recent Development in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 5087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Égert, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Reaction to the Cycle in the OECD: Pro- or Counter-cyclical?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 763, OECD Publishing.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2010. "Is judicial inefficiency increasing the house property market weight in Spain? Evidence at the local level," Working Papers 1025, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Javier Suarez, 2010. "The Spanish Crisis: Background and Policy Challenges," Working Papers wp2010_1005, CEMFI.