Report NEP-EEC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Figari, Francesco & Salvatori, Andrea & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Economic downturn and stress testing European welfare systems," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Financial Dollarization and European Union Membership," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 143, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mykhaylova, Olena, 2009. "Welfare implications of country size in a monetary union," MPRA Paper 23323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bertola, G. & Dabusinskas, A. & Hoeberichts, M. & Izquierdo, M. & Kwapil, C. & Montornès, J. & Radowski, D., 2010. "Price, Wage and Employment Response to Shocks: Evidence from the WDN Survey," Working papers 281, Banque de France.
- Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2010. "Short-run Projections of Patterns of Job Contraction in the EU," wiiw Research Reports 361, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Perlin, Marcelo & Dufour, Alfonso & Brooks, Chris, 2010. "A Microstructure Model for Spillover Effects in Price Discovery: A Study for the European Bond Market," MPRA Paper 23380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Hepp & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2010. "Interstate Risk Sharing in Germany: 1970-2006," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2010. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 12_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.