Report NEP-EEC-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alessandro Girardi, 2010. "Price Formation on the EuroMTS Platform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 977, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- James J. Heckman & Bas Jacobs, 2010. "Policies to Create and Destroy Human Capital in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Babecky & Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2009. "Downward Nominal and Real Wage Rigidity: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 2009/4, Czech National Bank.
- Axel H. Boersch-Supan & Alexander Ludwig, 2010. "Old Europe ages: Reforms and Reform Backlashes," NBER Working Papers 15744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincent Brousseau & Alexandre Chailloux & Alain Durré, 2009. "Interbank Offered Rate: Effects of the financial crisis on the information content of the fixing," Working Papers 2009-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Bloom, David E. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2010. "Economic consequences of low fertility in Europe," FZID Discussion Papers 11-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux, 2010. "What Determines European Real Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "A Productivity analysis of Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Discussion Paper Series 2010_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Beck, Thorsten & Kibuuka, Katie & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2010. "Mortgage Finance in Central and Eastern Europe: Opportunity or Burden?," IZA Discussion Papers 4758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).