Report NEP-EEC-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burriel, Pablo & de Castro Fernández, Francisco & Garrote, Daniel & Gordo, Esther & Paredes, Joan & Pérez, Javier J., 2009. "Fiscal policy shocks in the euro area and the US: an empirical assessment," Working Paper Series 1133, European Central Bank.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Beirne, John, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Central and Eastern European Member States," Working Paper Series 1120, European Central Bank.
- Morris, Richard & de Castro Fernández, Francisco & Jonk, Steven & Kremer, Jana & Linehan, Suzanne & Marino, Maria Rosaria & Schalck, Christophe & Tkačevs, Olegs, 2009. "Explaining government revenue windfalls and shortfalls: an analysis for selected EU countries," Working Paper Series 1114, European Central Bank.
- Castrén, Olli & Kavonius, Ilja Kristian, 2009. "Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1124, European Central Bank.
- Paredes, Joan & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pérez, Javier J., 2009. "A quarterly fiscal database for the euro area based on intra-annual fiscal information," Working Paper Series 1132, European Central Bank.
- Gross, Marco, 2009. "Nonparametric Hybrid Phillips Curves Based on Subjective Expectations: Estimates for the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1119, European Central Bank.
- Ejsing, Jacob & Lemke, Wolfgang, 2009. "The Janus-headed salvation: sovereign and bank credit risk premia during 2008-09," Working Paper Series 1127, European Central Bank.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Staff Report 438, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Figari, Francesco, 2009. "Cross-national differences in determinants of multiple deprivation in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-34, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Scheiber & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Euroization in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe – New Evidence On Its Extent and Some Evidence On Its Causes," Working Papers 159, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:10/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shai Bernstein & Josh Lerner & Morten Sørensen & Per Strömberg, 2010. "Private Equity and Industry Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-045, Harvard Business School.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2009. "The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies: findings for Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- María Mendiluce & Ignacio J. Pérez-Arriaga & Carlos Ocaña, 2009. "Comparison of the Evolution of Energy Intensity in Spain and in the EU15. Why is Spain Different?," Working Papers 0911, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Melberg, Hans Olav, 2009. "Why is there such a gap between health expenditures and outcomes in Norway compared to Finland?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 231, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jørn Inge Halvorsen & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2009. "Are bank lending shocks important for economic fluctuations?," Working Paper 2009/27, Norges Bank.