Report NEP-EEC-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Concetta Chiuri & Daniela Del Boca, 2008. "Household Membership Decisions of Adult Children: Does Gender and Institutions Matter?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 75, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Blekesaune, Morten, 2007. "Have some European countries been more successful at employing disabled people than others?," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Immervoll, Herwig & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2007. "Inequalities within couples: market incomes and the role of taxes and benefits in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pronzato, Chiara, 2007. "Return to work after childbirth: does parental leave matter in Europe?," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jose Alberto Molina & Maria Navarro & Ian Walker, 2007. "Mums and their sons; Dads and their daughters: Panel Data Evidence of Parental Altruism across 14 EU Countries," Working Papers 200721, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena, 2008. "Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999," Working Papers of BETA 2008-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mendola, Daria & Busetta, Annalisa & Aassve, Arnstein, 2008. "Poverty permanence among European youth," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Parisi, Lavinia, 2008. "Leaving home and the chances of being poor: the case of young people in Southern European countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Viktor Steiner, 2008. "Would a Legal Minimum Wage Reduce Poverty?: A Microsimulation Study for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 791, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pronzato, Chiara & Mogstad, Magne, 2008. "Are lone mothers responsive to policy changes? The effects of a Norwegian workfare reform on earnings, education and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tristan Klein & Christine le Clainche, 2008. "Do subsidized work contracts enhance capabilities of the long-term unemployed ? Evidence based on French Data," Working Papers 08-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised May 2008.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore