Report NEP-EEC-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, L.V. & Smith, R.P, 2005. "What if the UK has Joined the Euro in 1999? An Empirical Evaluation using a Global VAR," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0528, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Charles Grant & Tuomas Peltonen, 2005. "Housing and Equity Wealth Effects of Italian Households," DNB Working Papers 043, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Asimina Christoforou, 2005. "On the Determinants of Social Capital in Greece Compared to Countries of the European Union," Working Papers 2005.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekberg, John & Eriksson, Rickard & Friebel, Guido, 2005. "Parental Leave – A Policy Evaluation of the Swedish "Daddy-Month" Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 1617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2005. "Making Sense of Bolkestein-Bashing: Trade Liberalization under Segmented Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 1618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2005. "Portugal-EU convergence revisited: evidence for the period 1960-2003," NIPE Working Papers 10/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Olivia ECKERT–JAFFE & Isabelle TERRAZ, 2005. "L’État et la cellule familiale sont–ils substituables dans la prise en charge du chômage en Europe ? Une comparaison basée sur le panel européen," Working Papers of BETA 2005-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Juliette Milgram & Ana Moro-Egido, 2005. "Trade types with Developed and Developing Countries What can we learn from Spanish data?," ThE Papers 05/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2005. "What Shapes the Attitudes Towards Paying Taxes? Evidence from Switzerland, Belgium and Spain," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).