Report NEP-EEC-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sander Wennekers & Roy Thurik & André van Stel & Niels Noorderhaven, 2003. "Uncertainty Avoidance and the Rate of Business Ownership across 22 OECD Countries, 1976-2000," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-089/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 Sep 2004.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Did European Labor Markets Become More Competitive in the 1990s? Evidence from Estimated Worker Rents," IZA Discussion Papers 1067, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "How Flexible Are Wages In EU Accession Countries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 128, Royal Economic Society.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2004. "Extending The EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade And Real Wage Effects," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 127, Royal Economic Society.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Why Are European Countries Diverging in Their Unemployment Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Silvie Y. Koppes, 2003. "Strikes in France and the Netherlands; A Comparison of Labour Market Institutions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030093 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christophe Planas & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi, 2004. "How much has labour taxation contributed to European structural unemployment?," Econometrics 0408005, EconWPA.
- Marco Alderighi & Alessandro Cento & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Entry of Low-Cost Airlines: Price Competition in the European Airline Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.