Report NEP-EEC-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michiel Evers & Ruud A. de Mooij & Herman R.J. Vollebergh, 2004. "Tax Competition under Minimum Rates: The Case of European Diesel Excises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-062/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iza:izadps:dp1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "How Flexible Are Wages In EU Accession Countries?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 128, Royal Economic Society.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Franc J.G.M. Klaassen, 2003. "The Importance of Accounting for Time Trends when Estimating the Euro Effect on Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-086/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Oct 2004.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2004. "Extending The EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade And Real Wage Effects," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 127, Royal Economic Society.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Why Are European Countries Diverging in Their Unemployment Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20030087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Economic Integration and Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-093/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christophe Planas & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi, 2004. "How much has labour taxation contributed to European structural unemployment?," Econometrics 0408005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore