Report NEP-EEC-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lechner, Michael & Vazquez-Alvarez, Rosalia, 2003. "The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guenter Lang, 2004. "How Different are Wages from Wage Potentials? - Analyzing the earnings disadvantage of immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper Series 256, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- De Loecker, Jan & Konings, Jozef, 2003. "Creative Destruction and Productivity Growth in an Emerging Economy: Evidence from Slovenian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 971, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2003-1-1077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kertesi, Gabor & KÃ¶llő, János, 2003. "Fighting “Low Equilibria” by Doubling the Minimum Wage? Hungary’s Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul G. Hare, 2003. "Setting the Stage for Stability and Progress in Southeast Europe," CERT Discussion Papers 0304, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Ahmed A. El-Masry, 2004. "The Exchange Rate Exposure of UK Nonfinancial Companies: Industry-Level Analysis," International Finance 0401001, EconWPA.
- Michael Lechner & Rosalia Vazquez-Alvarez, 2003. "The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Heico Kerkmeester, . "A Note on the History of European Law and Economics: Wertheim's Dissertation," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1076, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Wilhelm Kohler, 2003. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: A Comprehensive Welfare Assessment," Economics working papers 2003-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.