Report NEP-EEC-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amedeo spadaro, 2003. "Micro-simulation and Normative Policy Evaluation: an Application to some EU Tax-Benefits System," DELTA Working Papers 2003-23, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Ivan Martchevski & Veneta Bojinova & Dragomir Iliev, 2003. "Internet As A New Tool In The Firm Strategy Of The Bulgarian Export Oriented Enterprises," International Trade 0311001, EconWPA.
- Euwals, Rob & Roodenburg, Hans, 2003. "A Note on the Redistributive Effect of Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Gjersem, 2003. "Financial Market Integration in the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 368, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:oec:stiwps:wp2003-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Bellantuono, 2003. "Diritto europeo dei contratti e regolazione delle public utilities," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 133, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Philip R. Lane, 2003. "The International Community and the CIS-7," Trinity Economics Papers 20033, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Philip R. Lane & Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Divergent Inflation Rates in EMU," Trinity Economics Papers 20034, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "The Impact of Economic Integration on Employment – An Assessment in the Context of EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albert van der Horst, 2003. "Structural Estimates of Equilibrium Unemployment in Six OECD Economies," Economics Working Papers 022, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Maxime Fougère & Marcel Mérette, "undated". "Population Ageing and Economic Growth in Seven OECD Countries," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 1998-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Carmela Martín & Ismael Sanz, 2003. "Consequences of enlargement for European Regional Policy: the spanish viewpoint," European Economy Group Working Papers 27, European Economy Group.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Sabine Stephan, 2003. "Back on Track? Savings Puzzles in EU Accession Countries," Economics Working Papers 023, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2003. "Spatial econometric analysis of the evolution of the European regional convergence process, 1980-1999," Urban/Regional 0311001, EconWPA, revised 21 May 2005.
- Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2003. "Time-Varying Nairu and Real Interest Rates in the Euro Area," Economics Working Papers 024, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.