Report NEP-EEC-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2002. "Mobility within Europe – What do we (still not) know?," IZA Discussion Papers 447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:200118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Egmond, Patrick van & Nijkamp, Peter & Vindigni, Gabriella, 2001. "A comparative analysis of the performance of urban public transport systems in Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0039, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2002. "Exchange-Rate and Interest-Rate Driven Competitive Advantages in the EMU," Working Paper Series 576, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Simon Deakin & Hannah Reed, 2000. "The Contested Meaning of Labour Market Flexibility: Economic Theory and the Discourse of European Integration," Working Papers wp162, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Keating, 2002. "Plurinational Democracy in a Post-Sovereign Order," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0023, Queens University Belfast.
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller, 1998. "Technical trading rules in the European Monetary System," Working Papers 1997-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.