Report NEP-EDU-2022-10-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vitaly Radsky & Thurston Domina & Leah R. Clark & Renuka Bhaskar, 2022. "Stigma Free Lunch: School Meals and Student Discipline," Working Papers 22-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Card & Ciprian Domnisoru & Seth G. Sanders & Lowell Taylor & Victoria Udalova, 2022. "The Impact of Female Teachers on Female Students' Lifetime Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 30430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Burgess, 2022. "Beyond the threshold: The implications for pupil achievement of reforming school performance metrics," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 22/770, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Arold, Benjamin W. & Woessmann, Ludger & Zierow, Larissa, 2022. "Can Schools Change Religious Attitudes? Evidence from German State Reforms of Compulsory Religious Education," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 309, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Michel Beine & Giovanni Peri & Morgan Raux, 2022. "International College Students' Impact on the US Skilled Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 30431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sadegh Eshaghnia & James J. Heckman & Rasmus Landersø & Rafeh Qureshi, 2022. "Intergenerational Transmission of Family Influence," NBER Working Papers 30412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shahjahan, Md & La Mattina, Giulia & Ayyagari, Padmaja, 2022. "The Impact of Maternal Education on Child Immunization: Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 15553, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean-Marc B. Atsebi & Rasmané Ouedraogo & Regina S. Séri, 2022. "Is Education Neglected in Natural Resources-Rich Countries? An Intergenerational Approach in Africa," IMF Working Papers 2022/160, International Monetary Fund.