Report NEP-EDU-2022-10-03This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HIGUCHI Yuki & NAKAMURO Makiko & Carsten ROEVER & SASAKI Miyuki & YASHIMA Tomoko, 2022. "Impact of Stay Abroad on Language Skill Development: Regression discontinuity evidence from Japanese university students," Discussion papers 22085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Juliana Londoño-Vélez, 2022. "The Impact of Diversity on Perceptions of Income Distribution and Preferences for Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 30386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvatore Capasso & Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris, 2022. "The Nexus between Corruption and Academic Freedom: An International Examination Using Mediation Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 9890, CESifo.
- John A. List & Rohen Shah, 2022. "The Impact of Team Incentives on Performance in Graduate School: Evidence from Two Pilot RCTs," NBER Working Papers 30374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juliana Bernhofer & Alessandro Fedele & Mirco Tonin, 2022. "Wage Expectations and Access to Healthcare Occupations: Evidence from an Information Experiment," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS95, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Bernal, Noelia & Costa-Font, Joan & Ritter, Patricia, 2022. "The Effect of Health Insurance on Child Nutritional Outcomes. Evidence from a Regression Discontinuity Design in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 15490, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Òscar Jordà & Fernanda Nechio, 2022. "Inflation and Wage Growth Since the Pandemic," Working Paper Series 2022-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Arendt, Jacob Nielsen & Dustmann, Christian & Ku, Hyejin, 2022. "Refugee Migration and the Labor Market: Lessons from 40 Years of Post-arrival Policies in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 15497, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albanesi, Stefania & Gihleb, Rania & Zhang, Ning, 2022. "Boomerang College Kids: Unemployment, Job Mismatch and Coresidence," IZA Discussion Papers 15507, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jesper Akesson & Robert W. Hahn & Robert D. Metcalfe & Itzhak Rasooly, 2022. "Race and Redistribution in the United States: An Experimental Analysis," NBER Working Papers 30426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diris, Ron & Van Vliet, Olaf, 2022. "The Relation between Skills and Job Security: Identifying the Contractual Return to Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 15513, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).