Report NEP-EDU-2021-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandrini, Diana & Milla, Joniada, 2021. "Minimum Wage Effects on Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Canadian Data," IZA Discussion Papers 14178, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre Courtioux & Tristan-Pierre Maury & Johan Seux, 2021. "Ségrégation sociale à l'Université : des disparités académiques sur la période 2006-2016," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 21003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Javier García-Brazales, 2020. "Caste in Class: Evidence from Peers and Teachers," Working Papers wp2020_2018, CEMFI.
- Figlio, David N. & Giuliano, Paola & Marchingiglio, Riccardo & Ozek, Umut & Sapienza, Paola, 2021. "Diversity in Schools: Immigrants and the Educational Performance of U.S. Born Students," IZA Discussion Papers 14196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huang, Wei & Li, Teng & Pan, Yinghao & Ren, Jinyang, 2021. "Teacher Characteristics and Student Performance: Evidence from Random Teacher-Student Assignments in China," IZA Discussion Papers 14184, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beatton, Tony & Kidd, Michael & Niu, Anthony & Vella, Francis, 2021. "Age of Starting School, Academic Performance, and the Impact of Non-Compliance: An Experiment within an Experiment, Evidence from Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 14168, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Wytse Joosten & Otto Toivanen, 2021. "International student exchange and academic performance," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 671958, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Guido Neidhöfer & Nora Lustig & Mariano Tommasi, 2021. "Intergenerational transmission of lockdown consequences: Prognosis of the longer-run persistence of COVID-19 in Latin America," Working Papers 148, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2021.
- Aderonke Osikominu & Gregor Pfeifer & Kristina Strohmaier & Gregor-Gabriel Pfeifer, 2021. "The Effects of Free Secondary School Track Choice: A Disaggregated Synthetic Control Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 8879, CESifo.
- Hansen, Anne Toft & Hvidman, Ulrik & Sievertsen, Hans Henrik, 2021. "Grades and Employer Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 14200, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Megalokonomou, Rigissa & Vidal-Fernández, Marian & Yengin, Duygu, 2021. "Underrepresentation of Women in Undergraduate Economics Degrees in Europe: A Comparison with STEM and Business," IZA Policy Papers 175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sven Resnjanskij & Jens Ruhose & Simon Wiederhold & Ludger Woessmann, 2021. "Can Mentoring Alleviate Family Disadvantage in Adolscence? A Field Experiment to Improve Labor-Market Prospects," CESifo Working Paper Series 8870, CESifo.
- Barbara Biasi & David J. Deming & Petra Moser, 2021. "Education and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 28544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephanie Riegg Cellini & Hernando Grueso, 2021. "Student Learning in Online College Programs," NBER Working Papers 28552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karger, Ezra, 2021. "The Long-Run Effect of Public Libraries on Children: Evidence from the Early 1900s," SocArXiv e8k7p, Center for Open Science.