Report NEP-EDU-2020-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Bietenbeck, 2020. "Own Motivation, Peer Motivation, and Educational Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 8696, CESifo.
- Chu, Shuai & Zeng, Xiangquan & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2020. "Parental Gender Stereotypes and Student Wellbeing in China," Discussion Papers 307569, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Bach, Maximilian & Fischer, Mira, 2020. "Understanding the response to high-stakes incentives in primary education," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-066, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Laible, Marie-Christine & Anger, Silke & Baumann, Martina, 2020. "Personality Traits and Further Training," IAB-Discussion Paper 202034, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Chu, Shuai & Zeng, Xiangquan & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2020. "Parental Gender Stereotypes and Student Wellbeing in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 717, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- World Bank, 2020. "Skills and Returns to Education in the Russian Federation," World Bank Publications - Reports 33974, The World Bank Group.
- Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2020. "Cognitive Skills, Strategic Sophistication, and Life Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 13901, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nora Lustig & Valentina Martinez Pabon & Guido Neidhöfer & Mariano Tommasi, 2020. "Short and Long-Run Distributional Impacts of COVID-19 in Latin America," Working Papers 2013, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Yao Luo & Yu Wang, 2020. "Dynamic Decision Making Under Rolling Admissions: Evidence from U.S. Law School Applications," Working Papers tecipa-681, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.