Report NEP-EDU-2020-05-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Sorrenti & Ulf Zölitz & Denis Ribeaud & Manuel Eisner, 2020. "The Causal Impact of Socio-Emotional Skills Training on Educational Success," CESifo Working Paper Series 8197, CESifo.
- Dicks, Alexander & Levels, Mark & van der Velden, Rolf, 2020. "From school to where? How social class, skills, aspirations, and resilience explain unsuccessful school-to-work transitions," ROA Research Memorandum 005, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Tim Kaiser & Annamaria Lusardi & Lukas Menkhoff & Carly Urban, 2020. "Financial Education Affects Financial Knowledge and Downstream Behaviors," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1864, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Margaretha Buurman & Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur & Robin Zoutenbier, 2020. "When Do Teachers Respond to Student Feedback? Evidence from a Field Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 8209, CESifo.
- Thomas Breda & Julien Grenet & Marion Monnet & Clémentine van Effenterre, 2019. "Female Role Models: are they effective at encouraging girls to study science?," Post-Print halshs-02539853, HAL.
- Alipio, Mark, 2020. "Education during COVID-19 era: Are learners in a less-economically developed country ready for e-learning?," EconStor Research Reports 216098, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hessel Oosterbeek & Nienke Ruijs & Inge de Wolf, 2020. "Using admission lotteries to estimate heterogeneous effects of elite schools," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-018/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kaganovich, Michael & Sarpca, Sinan & Su, Xuejuan, 2020. "Competition in Higher Education," Working Papers 2020-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Silvan Has & Jake Anders & Nikki Shure, 2020. "Monetary and time investments in children's education: how do they differ in workless households?," CEPEO Working Paper Series 20-10, Centre for Education Policy and Equalising Opportunities, UCL Institute of Education, revised Apr 2020.
- Raoul van Maarseveen, 2020. "The urban rural-education gap: do cities indeed make us smarter?," CPB Discussion Paper 412.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Richard Murphy & Felix Weinhardt & Gill Wyness, 2020. "Who Teaches the Teachers? A RCT of Peer-to-Peer Observation and Feedback in 181 Schools," CESifo Working Paper Series 8221, CESifo.