Report NEP-EDU-2018-05-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathryn Robson & Guillermo Aranda-Mena & James Baxter, 2017. "Chasing student satisfaction in the delivery of property higher education," ERES eres2017_84, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sean P. Corcoran & Jennifer L. Jennings & Sarah R. Cohodes & Carolyn Sattin-Bajaj, 2018. "Leveling the Playing Field for High School Choice: Results from a Field Experiment of Informational Interventions," NBER Working Papers 24471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2018. "The Last of the Lost Generations? Formal and Non-Formal Education in Ghana during Times of Economic Decline and Recovery," GLO Discussion Paper Series 208, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Philip J. Cook & Songman Kang, 2018. "The School-Entry-Age Rule Affects Redshirting Patterns and Resulting Disparities in Achievement," NBER Working Papers 24492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaretha Buurman & Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Robin Zoutenbier, 2018. "The Effects of Student Feedback to teachers: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-042/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Igna, Ioana A., 2018. "The effects of educational mismatch on inventor productivity. Evidence from Sweden, 2003-2010," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Aleksandra Kolasa, 2018. "Macroeconomic consequences of the demographic and educational transition in Poland," NBP Working Papers 281, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Anne Ardila Brenøe & Ulf Zölitz, 2018. "Exposure to more female peers widens the gender gap in STEM participation," ECON - Working Papers 285, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eiji Koazuka, 2018. "Enlightening Communities and Parents for Improving Student Learning Evidence from Randomized Experiment in Niger," Working Papers 166, JICA Research Institute.
- Elise S. Brezis & Gilad Brand, 2017. "Productivity Gap between Tradable and Non-Tradable Industries and Duality in Higher Education," Working Papers 2017-10, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Clemencia Cosentino & Swetha Sridharan, "undated". "Improving Teacher Quality at Scale: 10 Tips from Practitioners," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 607b4777ab614de487b5ed2ab, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Entorf, Horst & Hou, Jia, 2018. "Financial education for the disadvantaged? A review," SAFE Working Paper Series 205, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Ronald Beckers & Jasper Driessen, 2017. "Corporate real estate strategies for future higher education," ERES eres2017_47, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Deal, Cristopher & Stone, Joe A., 2017. "Do teacher aides help or hurt student achievement? the role of teacher experience," MPRA Paper 85810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghazala Azmat & Marc Möller, 2018. "The Distribution of Talent Across Contests," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2ldopuhqfp8, Sciences Po.
- Warman, Casey & Webb, Matthew D. & Worswick, Christopher, 2018. "Immigrant Category of Admission and the Earnings of Adults and Children: How far does the Apple Fall?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 196, Global Labor Organization (GLO).