Report NEP-EDU-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Dahmann & Silke Anger, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Personality: Evidence from a German High School Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 658, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal, 2014. "Education, Genre et Transferts de fonds des migrants: Quelles interactions dans le Maroc rural ? [Education, Gender and Remittances: What interactions in rural Morocco?]," MPRA Paper 57051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kate Ambler & Diego Aycinena & Dean Yang, 2014. "Channeling Remittances to Education: A Field Experiment Among Migrants from El Salvador," NBER Working Papers 20262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leuven, Edwin & Plug, Erik & Rønning, Marte, 2014. "Education and Cancer Risk," Memorandum 06/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus & Wondratschek, Verena, 2014. "Sweden’s School Choice Reform and Equality of Opportunity," Working Paper Series 1030, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christopher Ksoll, Janny Aker, Danielle Miller, Karla C. Perez-Mendoza, and Susan L. Smalley, 2014. "Learning without Teachers? A Randomized Experiment of a Mobile Phone-Based Adult Education Program in Los Angeles - Working Paper 368," Working Papers 368, Center for Global Development.
- Theodore R. Breton, 2013. "Higher Test Scores or More Schooling? Another Look at the Causes of Economic Growth," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 11832, Universidad EAFIT.
- John Richards, 2014. "What Policies Work? Addressing the Concerns Raised by Canada’s PISA Results," e-briefs 177, C.D. Howe Institute.