Report NEP-EDU-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Weiwei Hu & Parag A. Pathak, 2013. "Small High Schools and Student Achievement: Lottery-Based Evidence from New York City," NBER Working Papers 19576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Nikhil Jha, 2013. "Educational Achievement and the Allocation of School Resources," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n27, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tess Stafford, 2013. "Indoor Air Quality and Academic Performance," Discussion Papers 2013-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Stacy, Brian & Guarino, Cassandra & Reckase, Mark D. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2013. "Does the Precision and Stability of Value-Added Estimates of Teacher Performance Depend on the Types of Students They Serve?," IZA Discussion Papers 7676, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poot, Jacques & Roskruge, Matthew, 2013. "Internationalisation of Education and Returns in the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 7696, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diana Warren & John P. Haisken-DeNew, 2013. "Early Bird Catches the Worm: The Causal Impact of Pre-school Participation and Teacher Qualifications on Year 3 National NAPLAN Cognitive Tests," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n34, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Antecol, Heather & Eren, Ozkan & Ozbeklik, Serkan, 2013. "Peer Effects in Disadvantaged Primary Schools: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2013. "Determinants of Financial Rewards from Industry-University Collaboration in South Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 7695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- I. Kocharian, 2013. "Dimension Evaluation of Educational Facilities Indexes System of Higher Education in Ukraine," Economics of Development, Kharkiv National University of Economics, vol. 67(3), pages 46-50.
- Shelly Lundberg, 2013. "Educational Inequality and the Returns to Skills," Working Papers 2013-017, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Christopher Avery, 2013. "Evaluation of the College Possible Program: Results from a Randomized Controlled Trial," NBER Working Papers 19562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013. "Physical Attractiveness And Household Income: Trading Height For Education In The Marriage Market," Working Papers 201307, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Charlotte Cabane & Andrew E. Clark, 2013. "Childhood Sporting Activities and Adult Labour-Market Outcomes," PSE Working Papers halshs-00875305, HAL.
- Will Dobbie & Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2013. "The Medium-Term Impacts of High-Achieving Charter Schools on Non-Test Score Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Di Pietro, Giorgio, 2013. "Do Study Abroad Programs Enhance the Employability of Graduates?," IZA Discussion Papers 7675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Colmer, 2013. "Climate Variability, Child Labour and Schooling: Evidence on the Intensive and Extensive Margin," Working Papers 2013.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomaz M. F. Gemignani & Ricardo de Abreu Madeira, 2013. "Political Learning and Officials’ Motivations: An Empirical Analysis of the Education Reform in the State of São Paulo," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Sabyasachi Saha, 2013. "Technology Transfer from Publicly Funded Research in Germany: A Note on Patenting and Licensing Practices," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1304, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.