Report NEP-EDU-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert W. Fairlie & Jonathan Robinson, 2013. "Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Computers on Academic Achievement among Schoolchildren," NBER Working Papers 19060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leguizamon, Sebastian & Leguizamon, Susane & Christafore, David, 2013. "Education, race and revealed attitudes towards homosexual couples," MPRA Paper 47068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nora E. Gordon, 2013. "High School Graduation in the Context of Changing Elementary and Secondary Education Policy and Income Inequality: The Last Half Century," NBER Working Papers 19049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guyonne Kalb & Jan C. van Ours, 2013. "Reading to Young Children: A Head-Start in Life?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00823514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florentino Felgueroso & María Gutiérrez-Domènech & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2013. "Dropout Trends and Educational Reforms: The Role of the LOGSE in Spain," Working Papers 2013-04, FEDEA.
- Sundström, Marianne, 2013. "Growing up in a blended family or a stepfamily: What is the impact on education?," Working Paper Series 2/2013, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Novella, Rafael, 2013. "Parental education, gender preferences and child nutritional status: evidence from four developing countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.