Report NEP-EDU-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank, 2012. "Universities Through the Looking Glass : Benchmarking University Governance to Enable Higher Education Modernization in MENA," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12535, The World Bank.
- Marguerite Clarke, 2012. "Measuring Learning : How Effective Student Assessment Systems Can Help Achieve Learning for All," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10058, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "How Can We Make Schools Work Better?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10417, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "System Approach for Better Education Results (SABER) : What Matters Most in Teacher Policies? A Framework for Building a More Effective Teaching Profession," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11926, The World Bank.
- Emiliana Vegas & Alejandro Ganimian & Analia Jaimovich, 2012. "Learning from the Best : Improving Learning Through Effective Teacher Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10057, The World Bank.
- Emiliana Vegas & Chelsea Coffin, 2012. "Education Finance : It's How, Not Simply How Much, That Counts," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10056, The World Bank.
- David Frisvold, 2013. "Nutrition and Cognitive Achievement: An Evaluation of the School Breakfast Program," Emory Economics 1301, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Stefanie Brodmann & Ernesto P. Cuadra & Mohamad Ismail Allouche & Samira Ahmed Hillis, 2012. "From Education-to-Work : Opportunities and Challenges in the West Bank and Gaza," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10854, The World Bank.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli & Costas Meghir & Giovanni L. Violante, 2013. "Education Policy and Intergenerational Transfers in Equilibrium," Working Paper Series 15_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- John V.C. Nye & Grigory Androuschak & Desirée Desierto & Garett Jones & Maria Yudkevich, 2012. "2D : 4D Asymmetry and Gender Differences in Academic Performance : Evidence from Moscow and Manila," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201203, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- World Bank, 2012. "Early Childhood Education and Development in Indonesia : Strong Foundations, Later Success - A Preview," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12122, The World Bank.
- Ángeles Sánchez-Domínguez & José Sánchez-Campillo & Dolores Moreno-Herrero & Virginia Rosales, 2013. "Performance in Mathematics and Digit Ratio: Evidence from 500 University Students," ThE Papers 13/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..