Report NEP-EDU-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Fletcher & Adalbert Mayer, 2013. "Tracing the Effects of Guaranteed Admission through the College Process: Evidence from a Policy Discontinuity in the Texas 10% Plan," NBER Working Papers 18721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandra Litsa & Jean-François Maguet, 2012. "The College Choice Problem with Priorities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201301, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Diego Restuccia & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2013. "Explaining Educational Attainment across Countries and over Time," Working Papers tecipa-469, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sanz, Ismael & Sainz, Jorge & Cabrales, Antonio & Anghel, Brindusa, 2012. "Publicizing the results of standardized external tests : does it have an effect on school outcomes?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1234, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Naiditch, Claire & Vranceanu, Radu, 2013. "A two-country model of high skill migration with public education," ESSEC Working Papers WP1301, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Juanna Schrøter Joensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2013. "Math and Gender: Is Math a Route to a High-Powered Career?," Economics Working Papers 2013-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.