Report NEP-EDU-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nirav Mehta, 2012. "Competition in Public School Districts: Charter School Entry, Student Sorting, and School Input Determination," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20123, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2012006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofia N. Andreou & Panos Pashardes, 2012. "Consumers’ Valuation of Level and Egalitarian Education Attainment of Schools in England," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 10-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Ghazala Azmat & José Garcia Montalvo, 2012. "The role of awareness, information gathering and processing in school choice," Economics Working Papers 1324, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Evan Borkum & Fang He & Leigh L. Linden, 2012. "The Effects of School Libraries on Language Skills: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in India," NBER Working Papers 18183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naito, Katsuyuki & Nishida, Keigo, 2012. "Composition of Public Education Expenditures and Human Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 39603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silke J. Forbes & Nora E. Gordon, 2012. "When Educators Are the Learners: Private Contracting by Public Schools," NBER Working Papers 18185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BÃ¼chner Charlotte & CÃ¶rvers Frank & Traag Tanja & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "How do education, cognitive skills, cultural and social capital account for intergenerational earnings persistence? Evidence from the Netherlands," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Buckles, Kasey & Malamud, Ofer & Morrill, Melinda Sandler & Wozniak, Abigail, 2012. "The Effect of College Education on Health," IZA Discussion Papers 6659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).