Report NEP-EDU-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dronkers, Jaap & van der Velden, Rolf & Dunne, Allison, 2011. "Why are migrant students better off in certain types of educational systems or schools than in others?," MPRA Paper 37261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas, 2012. "Gender Differences in Education," IZA Discussion Papers 6390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- K. Jody Hoff & Jane S. Lopus & Robert G. Valletta, 2012. "Lost in translation? teacher training and outcomes in high school economics classes," Working Paper Series 2012-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2012.
- Vanessa Hartlaub & Thorsten Schneider, 2012. "Educational Choice and Risk Aversion: How Important Is Structural vs. Individual Risk Aversion?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 433, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2012. "Class Assignment and Peer Group Effects: Evidence from Brazilian Primary Schools," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/03, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Valletta, Robert G. & Hoff, K. Jody & Lopus, Jane S., 2012. "Lost in Translation? Teacher Training and Outcomes in High School Economics Classes," IZA Discussion Papers 6402, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Breda & Son Thierry Ly, 2012. "Do professors really perpetuate the gender gap in science? Evidence from a natural experiment in a French higher education institution," PSE Working Papers halshs-00677438, HAL.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:964 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:963 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D. Verhaest & E. Omey, 2012. "The relationship between formal education and skill acquisition in young workers’ first jobs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/768, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Siew Yean Tham, 2011. "Exploring Access and Equity in Malaysiaâ€™s Private Higher Education," Development Economics Working Papers 23256, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gathmann, Christina & Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen, 2012. "Compulsory Schooling Reforms, Education and Mortality in Twentieth Century Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6403, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Godo, Yoshihisa, 2012. "A New Database on Education Stock in Taiwan," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 20, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Naci Mocan & Duha T. Altindag, 2012. "Education, Cognition, Health Knowledge, and Health Behavior," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2012-01, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Stéphan Vincent-Lancrin & Sebastian Pfotenhauer, 2012. "Guidelines for Quality Provision in Cross-Border Higher Education: Where Do We Stand?," OECD Education Working Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Charisse A. Gulosin & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2012. "Founders and Financially Affiliated Directors on Charter School Boards and Their Impact on Financial Performance and Academic Achievement," Working Papers 42, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2012. "Rationalizing National Government Subsidies for State Universities and Colleges," Discussion Papers DP 2012-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.