Report NEP-EDU-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carolina Castagnetti & Silvia Dal Bianco & Luisa Rosti, 2011. "Shortening university career fades the signal away. Evidence from Italy," Quaderni di Dipartimento 146, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2012. "Do College-Prep Programs Improve Long-Term Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 17859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riddell, W. Craig & Song, Xueda, 2012. "The Role of Education in Technology Use and Adoption: Evidence from the Canadian Workplace and Employee Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 6377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuehn, Zoe & Landeras, Pedro, 2012. "Study Time and Scholarly Achievement in PISA," Working Papers 2012-02, FEDEA.
- Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig, 2012. "The Pitfalls of Work Requirements in Welfare-to-Work Policies: Experimental Evidence on Human Capital Accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project," IZA Discussion Papers 6378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Javier García-Estévez & Néstor Duch-Brown, 2012. "Student graduation: to what extent does university expenditure matter?," Working Papers 2012/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabelle Huault & Véronique Perret, 2011. "Critical Management Education as a Vehicle for Emancipation: Exploring the Philosophy of Jacques Rancière," Post-Print halshs-00664214, HAL.
- KOISSY KPEIN Sandrine Aïda & KUEPIE Mathias & TENIKUE Michel, 2012. "Fertility shock and schooling," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-12, LISER.
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Alexander Westkamp, 2012. "Implementing quotas in university admissions: An experimental analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Audretsch, David B. & Leyden, Dennis P. & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Regional Appropriation of University-Based Knowledge and Technology for Economic Development," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-3, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.