Report NEP-EDU-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcello Sartarelli, 2011. "Do Performance Targets Affect Behaviour? Evidence from Discontinuities in Test Scores in England," DoQSS Working Papers 11-02, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Stefan Boes & Dominik Hangartner & Lukas Schmid, 2011. "Identification of Causal Education Effects Using a Discontinuity in School Entry Tests: First Results from a Pilot Study," Diskussionsschriften dp1103, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Torberg Falch & Linn Renée Naper, 2011. "Educational Evaluation Schemes and Gender Gaps in Student Achievement," Working Paper Series 11311, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Mehlhorn, Sandy & Parrott, Scott D. & Mehlhorn, Joey & Burcham, Timothy & Roberts, Jason & Smartt, Philip, 2011. "Use of Digital Learning Objects to Improve Student Problem Solving Skills," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98763, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Das, Jishnu & Dercon, Stefan & Habyarimana, James & Krishnan, Pramila & Muralidharan, Karthik & Sundararaman, Venkatesh, 2011. "School inputs, household substitution, and test scores," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5629, The World Bank.
- Gardner, Justin G., 2011. "The Killer Course Hypothesis," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98798, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Frank Bickenbach & Wan-Hsin LIU, 2011. "Regional Inequality of Higher Education in China and the Role of Unequal Economic Development," Kiel Working Papers 1692, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Frenette, Marc & Upward, Richard & Wright, Peter W., 2011. "The Long-term Earnings Impact of Post-secondary Education Following Job Loss," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011334e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Stefan Boes, 2011. "On the causal effect of schooling on smoking: evidence without exogeneity conditions," Diskussionsschriften dp1102, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore